Each of us in this community knows that a different world is possible. WisdomWomen is a place to envision a thriving world, to offer our gifts and skills to the collective vision, and find our collaborators and supporters. This is about being part of sisterhood who supports each other in a new way of being and building our world together.
Each of us in this community has individual offerings and work in the world, and much of our individual work also plays into this collective vision. Many women may organically find collaborators for their individual work in this community – and it is great when that happens. Yet, trading our individual services to one another so that our businesses can grow is not the focus here. Our collaborative intention is geared towards initiatives that model and support new systems and structures for our world. Most of these will be birthed from the feminine collective, not from our individual selves.
That is why we want to ensure that women do not focus on marketing services to one another. This can create a dynamic where women need to feel like experts or teachers, and that diminishes the potential for deep and vulnerable sisterhood. We encourage us as community members to see each other as sisters who are whole in our wisdom and knowing. We will still learn from each other, but the way we are focusing our co-learning is through collaboration.
The best way to engage here is to get involved in community initiatives. We believe that the more we offer our gifts in service to this community and mission, without knowing what will be returned, the more our gifts will deepen and organically weave together. It is a practice of surrender to give ourselves and our gifts to the collective without negotiation of reciprocity, but that is what is required of us at a time when so much of the healing of our communities and Earth lies outside of our traditional economy.
Here is what one of our members wrote about this community that speaks to this intention:
“What I love the most is the visionary and co-creative aspect and to be working with other women for issues greater than building our individual businesses. I love the possibility of us coming together and being part of a giving and receiving network where we can support others and be supported in our work. What WisdomWomen has created for me is a big inspiration to move through my own doubts around bringing my visions and ideas out into the world.”
- We have specific avenues to allow the flow of promotion. The main way is by posting in the ‘Share your Offerings’ Group in the Workplace platform. Please do not post promotional content outside this group.
- WisdomWomen will only promote things that are related to this organization. We consider the following as related to WW: promotions for our partners with whom we have ongoing relationships, and initiatives that have been birthed through WisdomWomen.
- Please do not add email addresses that you receive from this community to your individual mailing list unless a member of the community directly asks to be added to your list.
- Please do not reach out to women to promote/market your individual projects and services or ask for their support in promoting or marketing.
- If you are not clear about the promotional avenues provided or have suggestions that you think will support our community and members, email email@example.com.