Our membership culture is one of engagement and support. We stand in support of one another in the process of birthing our sacred initiatives and visions into being. Together we weave the web of possibility that benefits our collective vision.
Who is a Wisdom Woman?
A WisdomWoman is a self-identified woman who has a deep knowing within herself that a life affirming world is possible. She hears a calling to be part of something bigger than herself and has a yearning to bring the fullness of who she is to this call. She honors and contributes the unique wisdom of her culture, age, sexual orientation and life experience.
Membership contributions are set up as a monthly subscription. While we suggest a payment between $20-40 per month, members may request a lower or higher contributing price point. Our intention is to create an inclusive and accessible membership community. The generosity of women paying at higher price points subsidizes those who need to pay less (see our Scholarship Fund page to read about our intentions for diversity and accessibility).
Membership Platform & Offerings
Membership offers a platform for women to actively engage in bringing their visions and initiatives into form and supporting other women in doing so. There are two levels of membership:
General Membership includes:
* Topic-based Visionary Councils that meet monthly online and through forums
* Private membership portal (member directory, internal currency system, forums and more)
* Opportunities to showcase your offerings with the community
* Invitations to member-only gatherings and offerings
* WisdomWomen Circles
* Private Facebook group
* Monthly member calls
* Member newsletters
Visionary Membership is offered to women who have attended a Visionary Gathering. This level includes all of the above, and opportunities to:
* Steward a Visionary Council
* Be interviewed for the Step into the Circle podcast
* Convene or co-convene Visionary Gatherings, Regional Gatherings and Circles
* Offer content for our blog
How to Become a Member
There are three ways you can become a WisdomWomen member:
- Join us at one of our Visionary Gatherings
- Apply during open enrollment (join our mailing list to learn of the next enrollment period)
- Join a local WisdomWomen Circle (coming soon)
“I have never felt so at ease, to be witnessed, seen, and fully accepted and supported in my deepest heart desire to participate in the birthing of the new world. Being surrounded by other women that share my vision and values, anchored from a place of love and support, is an enormous gift. I have found my tribe in Wisdom Women!” ~ Cindy Ma, Founder of SHE Living TV
“What I love the most is the visionary and co-creative aspect and to be working with other women for issues greater than building our individual businesses. I love the possibility of us coming together and being part of a giving and receiving network where we can support others and be supported in our work. What WisdomWomen has created is for me a big inspiration to move through my own doubts around bringing my visions and ideas out into the world. It is so inspiring to witness and be part of it taking form in the world.” ~ Miriam Latif Sandbaek, Coach and Mentor