“What your soul wants is what the world also wants and needs. Some of your human community will say YES to your soulwork and will empower and help you do it.” Bill Plotkin, ‘Nature & the Human Soul’
WisdomWomen Star Clusters are groups of women who meet to support each other in birthing their sacred work into the world. Clusters are part of a greater constellation of intersecting possibilities.
We originally called these groups WisdomWomen Circles. However, Circles represent a closed-loop system while these clusters intersect with a greater whole. Where women’s circles often support personal growth, Clusters support visioning and collaboration. This unique name represents the unique purpose and guidelines of these groups.
Purpose of Star Clusters
- Stay connected to what we are each called to birth into the world within the great context of WisdomWomen: what collective reality do we want to create?
- Have community support in living a life led by our truest and deepest potential
- Hold space, intention, history, experiences and challenges that are shared.
- Be held within a deep and supportive local group, while being part of a bigger field and culture.
- Bridge the linear with the spiritual – the head and heart.
- Give in to a mysterious, magical and non-linear happening just by showing up. Even if you do not know what you are here to birth, whatever wants to come through will have a chance to make itself known and be witnessed.
- Be part of a collective and co-create, collaborate, share and create friendships.
- Witness each other’s genius that we do not always see in ourselves.
Clusters are not for personal processing or coaching. Rather than sharing about what is not working in our lives and world, we focus on the lives and culture we want to create.
How Star Clusters Work
WisdomWomen Clusters are in-person or virtual, small group gatherings that meet 1-2x/month. Each Cluster has a convener who is a Visionary Member. WisdomWomen provides conveners with a structure, guidelines, mentoring and support. Cluster Conveners meet on monthly calls to intersect as a greater constellation. If you are a Visionary Member and would like to form a Cluster, please email email@example.com.
“When we first started out, I was working my job, caring for my family and part of other organizations. I didn’t know how I’d do it all. But now, being part of this cluster is just the new normal. I need it. It’s medicinal. It helps everything else in my life. It doesn’t feel like a task. It just feels like I have to have this. It’s become something really sweet, and I feel like I’m part of a family. There’s magnetism here, a soul connection that has been gradual and non-shocking. A wave that is continuing to roll over us.” ~ Jessica Vargas, Education Visionary
“I was a different person one year ago, and I attribute that to my cluster in a big way. The co-created space holds our visions, strengths, power, gifts and struggles. That holding is so healing and connected for me.” ~ AdiShakti Khalsa, Community Organizer
“One thing I’ve learned by staying in this cluster is that what I have been deeply longing for is community and connection. It doesn’t happen immediately. Connection is earned by showing up. It keeps building. I have a group of women now. I could call them and say I need something, and they would show up. Now there are things that I know I want to create that I didn’t know before. What you may think you’re on about, might not actually be it – but showing up is necessary for it to whisper in your ear.” ~ Rebecca Roveto, LMFT